This information notice was drafted and customised for visitors to the website www.armanipriveclub.it/www.armanipriveclub.com. This document cancels and fully replaces the document published previously concerning cookies.
Specific summary information is given progressively or displayed on the pages of the website, referring to specific services available on request, which have a form for collection of data.
Please also note that to provide a complete service our website may contain links to other websites, which are not managed by Giorgio Armani S.p.A.. Giorgio Armani S.p.A. is not liable for any mistakes, contents, cookies, publication of unlawful moral contents, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the provisions of the laws in force or the Privacy Act by websites that are not managed by the Data Controller.
- Persons concerned: users of the website www.armanipriveclub.it/www.armanipriveclub.com.
Giorgio Armani S.p.A. , in its capacity as Data Controller concerning your personal information, pursuant to and in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Act), hereby informs you that the above law concerns the protection of persons and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data and that such processing shall be done in accordance with the principles of correctness, honesty, transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The information and personal data you provide or which is in any other way acquired when using the website shall be processed in compliance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned laws and the confidentiality obligations imposed therein.
- Types of data processed
a) Navigation data
Computer systems and software procedures used on this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by their nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, identify users. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained, etc. These data are used to obtain web anonymous or aggregate statistics and to check the correct operations. These data are permanently located on third party servers (hosting). The data could be used to verify responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the website.
- Purposes of the processing: The data collected during navigation are processed for the following purposes:
1. Performance of operations strictly linked and instrumental to the management of relations with users and visitors to the website;
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this website or the filling in of any forms present implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (including, but not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address). Specific disclaimers/statement are provided where forms are available.
- Processing methods: personal data are processed using manual, electronic and automated systems as provided for in art. 130 Italian Data Protection Law, and also using cookies strictly for the time required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. All data are processed in compliance with the methods indicated in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, adopting the minimum and appropriate security measures.
Data are processed for web services at the server located at an external provider (please contact the Data Controller for the name), and are kept at the places where the servers are physically located.
- Communication: your data are processed in the company by authorized and appointed subjects designated by the Data Controller (list available writing to email@example.com )
Your data may be notified to third parties, in particular to:
1. External Provider
2. Companies performing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website
3. Giorgio Armani Companies as intercompany agreements;
4. Companies that provide services related to third-party cookies
- Dissemination: Your data will not be publicly disclosed.
- Data Controller: Data Controller is Giorgio Armani S.p.A.. Data Controller has designed interim data processor (name available writing to firstname.lastname@example.org) You may at any time access your personal data, verify their content, accuracy, ask for their integration, update, amendment, deletion, block for breach of laws, oppose the processing for legitimate reasons. To enforce your privacy rights you may contact the Data Controller or Data Processor of personal data, available at our registered offices as above identified or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Data Company: Giorgio Armani S.p.A. – Sole Shareholder
Registered Office: Via Borgonuovo 11 – 20121 Milano Phone +39 02 72318.1 – Fax +39 02 58191900
Local Offices: Via Borgonuovo, 18 – 20121 Milano – Phone+39 02 72318.1
Via Bergognone nr 38, 46 e 59 – 20144 Milano – Phone. +39 0283106.1
Capital Euro 10.000.000,00 fully paid – Milan Company Register Fiscal Code and VAT number 02342990153 – R.E.A. MI 919 502
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
If you have any questions regarding this information notice, please contact Giorgio Armani S.p.A. in the first instance by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
Giorgio Armani S.p.A. reserves the right to update this information notice in order to adapt it to the aforementioned law, keeping in due consideration the suggestions provided by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In the case of modifications by Giorgio Armani S.p.A. , the word “updated” will be shown next to the link to the Website Information Notice in the main privacy page in the home page of the website www.armanipriveclub.it/www.armanipriveclub.com.
In the case of substantial modifications to the Information Notice, Giorgio Armani S.p.A. will visibly publish these modifications.
Privacy Statement ex article 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Giorgio Armani Retail S.r.l. with registered office at Milan (Italy), via Borgonuovo 11 as Data Controller wishes to inform you on the use of your personal data and your privacy rights under Italian Privacy Law (Legislative Decree 196/2003 consolidated).
We will process the data you provide by filling in this form also through electronic means in Europe and in compliance with applicable privacy laws, including security and confidentiality issues.
Giorgio Armani Retail S.r.l. will collect and use your personal data to send you newsletter, via email or other forms of electronic communication (automated call systems as defined by Article 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003), information and promotional communications, advertising material, catalogues and invitations to events relating to initiatives, products and services of the Giorgio Armani Group.
Providing of your data for these purposes is optional but in case of refusal, we can’t process your subscription to our membership area and newsletter.
Your data are stored by the Data Controller and are processed using paper and/or electronic/automated system in compliance with the security measures. Data will be accessed by our personnel on a need-to-know basis and may be shared with other companies of the Giorgio Armani Group, established also outside the European Union adopting the safeguards established by applicable privacy laws. We may also share data with third parties performing for us organizational and technical services in relation to the purposes above identified. Your data will not be publicly disclosed.
The Data Controller is Giorgio Armani Retail S.r.l. with registered office at Milan (Italy), via Borgonuovo 11.
The complete list of our processors and recipients of data communications is available upon request to the Data Controller. You may at any time access your personal data, verify their content, accuracy, ask for their integration, update, amendment, deletion, block for breach of law, oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or for marketing purposes as detailed on article 7 of the Legislative Decree. To enforce your privacy rights you may contact the Data Controller, available at our registered offices as above identified or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Legislative Decree 196/2003 Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.